Food Fiesta Competition 2017
WIN two tickets to Rupert Taylor's Supper Club
Win two tickets to head chef Rupert Taylor’s Supper Club in the atmospheric Igloo. It’s like a dinner party, and you get to try all of Rupert’s favourite food. Expect fresh, seasonal ingredients and meticulously-matched wines. Each ticket is worth £35 and includes a glass of Prosecco on arrival, a three-course supper and half a bottle of wine.
Simply fill out the form below for your chance to win this fantastic prize!
Terms and conditions can be found below.
ONLINE COMPETITION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
– Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of the Abbey Hotel, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
– The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
– Proof of identity and age may be required.
– Use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
– All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
– Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
– The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
– The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
– The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
– In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
– Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
– Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
– Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing via email to the winner(s).
– Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
– Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
– The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.